OpenC2 Plug Fest
OpenC2 Plug Fest
Date: January 27 & 28, 2020 | 8:30am - 5pm
Location: UMBC Training Center in Columbia MD
Registration is now closed.
OpenC2 is a recently released suite of OASIS specifications that define a standard language for command and control of cyber defense technologies. DreamPort has graciously offered to host the first OpenC2 Plug Fest on January 27 and 28, 2020.
- Do you have a use case or scenario that will benefit from automation?
- Do you have product or service that can be a part of a dynamic response system to cyber-events?
- Will you contribute to supporting the cyber security stakeholders?
- Does standardized integration of your product into a resilient enterprise interest you?
OpenC2 is a suite of recent OASIS specifications. The OpenC2 Technical Committee is co-chaired by the NSA and s-Fractal and includes over 100 participants representing over 40 organizations to include industry, government, academia and others. OpenC2 is a standard means to support the 'Act' part of Integrated Active Cyber Defense and is independent of other standards that provide functions such as sensing, analytics, key management and transport.
Participate in Our First Plug Fest
All stakeholders interested in automation and integrated cyber defense are welcome to participate.
- Subscribe to our mailing list.
- Review our open repositories on GitHub.
- Review the Specifications and Create your OpenC2 interface.
- Provide your Use-Case.
- Verify interoperability and work out any technical issues.
- Put the components together and solve the use case.
- Show that we can work with different transports.
- See new ideas and approaches.
Let's get together and make it happen!