Viruses are Disrupting Our Supply Chains - Where Do the Biggest Vulnerabilities Lie?
Viruses are Disrupting Our Supply Chains – Where Do the Biggest Vulnerabilities Lie?
Date: May 14, 2020 | 11am - 12pm ET (8 - 9am PT) | Location: Virtual
If you think phishing scams and supply chain shortages are anomalies related to the coronavirus, you'd be wrong.
The reality is that disruptions to the manufacturing supply chain happen frequently, due to equipment downtime or failure, component unavailability, and nation-state sponsored cyberattacks.
Join us to learn about:
- How COVID-19 disrupted the supply chain for toilet paper and PPEs
- How viruses and other cyberattacks are impacting national security
- What is being done to help DOB supply chain members become and stay cyber compliant
- What can manufacturers do now to protect themselves from cyberattacks?
- Armando Seay, Director of DreamPort
- John Almlof, Director, Alliances and Business Development – Americas, Nozomi Networks
- Chris Grove, Technology Evangelist, Nozomi Networks
- Supply chain management
- DOD/DIB CMMC Program Members (300K companies)